Last week we presented the first installment of our NuVoodoo webinar series, How to Win the Workplace War with PPM Panelists & Diary Keepers. We really appreciated the attendance, the engagement and the questions we received during and after the sessions. If you weren’t able to make it into one of the sessions, a link to a recording is available here.
In our next webinar installment during the week of April 23, we’ll be diving again into our Ratings Prospects Studies and best practices playbook for the NuVoodoo Complete Guide to Digital Marketing for Radio Ratings Success. In just over 30 minutes we’re going to cover:
- The game-changing opportunities smart speakers like Amazon Echo and Google Home bring to the radio industry.
- Which digital channels likely ratings respondents use most and most often.
- Facebook’s recent decision to eliminate 3rd party targeting, consumer privacy concerns and the urgent need for radio to be responsible for its own listener data.
- Social media use by demo, by format and TSL level.
- The messaging app that has exploded among all demos in 2018 and what that means to your station.
We’ve already written about some of the topline data concerning these topics here, but this webinar will take you deeper into the data, looking at demos, format P1’s and likely ratings participants. While we won’t know the full extent of the fallout from Facebook’s recent woes for some time yet, we do know where their usage hole is.
In some cases, we’ll take you to Mariana-Trench-depth in the data to show the behavior of format P1’s who are likely ratings participants. We’ll cover a lot of ground in the time allotted, so encourage those you think would benefit to register.
Registration for the first slot of this new webinar at noon EDT on Monday, April 23 is open here. If you get shut out of that initial slot, we’ll be adding additional slots next week. We hope you can make it!