Marketing in the New Abnormal
Wednesday July 8th, 2020 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Protests in the street.
Virus in the air.
A widening political divide.
An economy giving mixed signals.
Your listeners navigating their new reality.
Welcome to marketing in the new abnormal.
Confronting the uncertainty of the months to come will be critical to radio's survival. This fall, advertisers and agencies will grow increasingly selective about who “gets on the buy,” and the pressure to deliver ratings will be intense. At the same time, you will be faced with budget constraints and fewer resources to get the job done.
We'll present results from Ratings Prospects Study XVI (fielded in late June 2020)
- First, we’ll give you the lay of the land. How are survey-friendly listeners feeling now?
- What marketing channels can provide the most bang for least buck?
- What social and digital media strategies give you the best chance for reaching and influencing likely ratings participants?
- What is the least amount of cash your station can offer and still entice likely ratings participants?
- Are there insured prizes or prizes that sales can trade that move the needle?
- What types of promotional events are listeners most likely to attend (and with what precautions)? What can you offer instead to support sales efforts for Non-Traditional Revenue?
- We’ll trend and compare at-work vs. work-from-home listening and over-the-air vs. digital listening.
This and more data, delivered in about thirty minutes.
Reserve Your Spot
By clicking 'Sign Up', you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.