The first installment of the NuVoodoo Fall webinar series, based on our new Ratings Prospects Study 14, kicks off on July 24 (with additional sessions on July 31 and August 5). This new study was fielded last month and represents the opinions of over 3,000 respondents ages 14-54 from across all PPM markets. We’re starting the Fall webinar series with “How To Win The Workplace War In 2019.”
We’ve chosen to start with a dive into at-work listening because the market for audio entertainment at work has never been bigger (or younger). Fully 60% of the ratings-susceptible respondents we’ve identified say they listen at work. Savvy operators have been playing to this opportunity for decades, but the competition has never been more fierce.
In addition, at-work listeners are more likely to listen to terrestrial radio for more hours and more days. In these new data, 24% say they spend at least an hour a day with terrestrial – but that number jumps to 41% among those who listen at work. 41% say they listen at least 5 days a week – but that jumps to 61% among those who listen at work. That’s the potential for significant lift for programmers and marketers who play to this opportunity.
The devil is always in the details. And the details of how to maximize cume and share at work is what we’ll be talking about in the webinar.
- We’ll profile at-work listening by format, demo and TSL.
- We’ll highlight the best marketing channels for reaching those most likely to spend time with your station at work.
- We’ll reveal contest opportunities that most interest at-work listeners.
- We’ll spotlight effective music packaging and tactics – beyond contesting – for boosting workplace listening.
- We’ll reveal how much value the at-work listener places on things we radio folks have held sacrosanct, like the importance of community image and hosts or personalities.
- We’ll detail how much terrestrial radio listening is being co-opted by other sources of audio entertainment at work since we last checked in early 2018.
The opportunity is bigger than ever (and so is the competition). We’ll share the best practices from our playbook to help you maximize your stations. Secure a slot by registering today at nuvoodoo.com/webinars.