You may recall that NuVoodoo hacked its own session at Worldwide Radio Summit in late March. Instead of making attendees sit through yet another research presentation, we did a game show. NuVoodoo President Carolyn Gilbert sniped, “We couldn’t inflict another PowerPoint presentation laden with tables and charts on people at a conference; they’re deadly.”
Attendees loved the game show – and we heard from many of you who couldn’t attend WWRS and felt cheated of the fun (and the information). So, we’ve decided to bring the game show to your computer. It’s your chance to test what you know about likely ratings respondents, based on our 2019 Ratings Prospects Study. Then play Million Dollar Media’s Instant Win Game, find the meters … and win cash (really!).
There are sessions on Wednesday, June 5 at Noon EDT/9 AM PDT and Wednesday, June 12 at 3 PM EDT/Noon PDT. Space is limited, so register today at nuvoodoo.com/webinars.
We’ll be sharing research insights – as we’ve done at Worldwide Radio Summit for years now – we’re just going to try to make it more interesting. We’re including the results of thousands of interviews with deep heavies and likely ratings participants, with our latest info on:
- Smart Speakers. Are they really that important?
- Social Media. Which platforms are your listeners connecting with today?
- Ad channels. Which ones can you use to “move the meter?”
- Positioning concepts. We’re looking for new ground beyond the tried and true music statements.
- Local radio news. Are we fake news? The enemy of the people?
- Things that motivate ratings responders to change listening behavior
- Barriers to radio station contest entries
Mike O’Connor, PJ Kling and I will host the online sessions. With no webcams, it’ll be up to your imagination to decide which of us is wearing the Vanna-White-style evening gown. The not so fine print: the contest is open to employees of U.S. and Canadian radio broadcasters only. Official rules will be posted on nuvoodoo.com prior to the start of our webinar. Register today at nuvoodoo.com/webinars.